.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Creative Expression wrote:

Scientology San Francisco

I was just talking to a friend from the Bay Area and remembered what a wonderful time I had a couple of years ago when I went to San Francisco for the grand opening of the new Scientology church there.

What a great experience.

It was such a perfectly San Francisco event from the Chinese dragon dance to the brass band playing "San Francisco" (the Jeanette MacDonald version), and for once the weather cooperated (rain threatened through the whole event, which was held outside in the street, but never materialized).

But what I enjoyed most was listening to David Miscavige talk. Mr. Miscavige was the featured speaker and he talked about the role the city played in the life of L. Ron Hubbard and how San Francisco is such a great city (so true!).

I’d love to live in this city. And while my visit was a short one, just for the event really, it was one I won’t forget any time soon.

I enjoyed reading this. It brought back great memories of San Francisco to me. What a beautiful city. It's really good news hearing how well the San Francisco churches are doing now, since moving into their new home.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?