.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 20, 2004





Here's what Brandy told Aricana.com recently about Scientology. Go Brandy!

How were you introduced to Scientology?

My dentist broke it down to me. It basically consists of questions that probe really deeply into your life. You are confronting all of your experiences, and I knew was like, "If I could confront every experience in my life and be cool with it, then nothing could stop me." They ask the questions, and you provide the answers. I am not a scientologist, but I do love what I have experienced.

What aspects of Scientology have you applied to your life?

I used to have problems justifying everything. People justify what they do, instead of just saying that they did it. I never wonder and then not go forward. If you are eating something, I won't ask, "How does that taste?" I will taste it on my own. I am very curious about life.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?