.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Here's some more information on Dianetics.


Vital Statistics:



Published - May 9th 1950


Copies sold - over 20,000,000


Distributed in - 150 countries


in - 53 lanuages


Success stories:


"Before Dianetics I never knew what a Reactive Mind was. I didn't know there was an enemy there and that the enemy was in my mind, right here. You know, I was always looking for it outside in other people, you know, my older brother, my wife, my parents, the world and it wasn't there, you know it was always inside of me."


"I noticed that my peripheral vision was wider and everything was just sort of bright, and crisp, and clear. And I was like 'Wow that's pretty neat.' And I looked and I said 'Wait a minute' and I could read signs quite a bit of distance away. And I'm near sighted. So I had gained about an extra seventy-feet, seventy-five feet of clear sight. So I spent the next ten minutes just looking around reading signs as far away as I could."


"I had so much energy and it was like I could just handle anything. Just like 'Bring it on!' you know? 'Bring it at me. I can handle it.'"


Videos of all of these successes can be seen at www.dianetics.org



De Hulpgids - Dianetics en Scientology Portal
Dianetics: Evolution of a Science
Dianetics
Jag's Catherine Bell Signs L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics Book Packages For Troops At The Book Expo America
Understanding the Scientology Religious Doctrine





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?