.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 25, 2004

I've been re-reading some of my favorite books by L. Ron Hubbard. In fact, I'm reading his non-fiction (Scientology and Dianetics) books in sequence.

So far I've re-read The Dynamics of Life,Dianetics: The Evolution of a Science, and I'm about half-way through restudying Dianetics the Modern Science of Mental Health, which was the book that I read many years ago when I first decided this was for me.

Now it's really quite exciting because the Church of Scientology International has put up a web site where you can get help with Dianetics. For example, I know when I was reading it the first time I had questions about how you would use it. I had a friend I really wanted to apply it to, but was a bit reticent to do so without someone to guide me if I got into a rough spot with it. There are people at the other end of the Internet connection now who are there 24/7 to help.

They can also find someone for you to work with as a partner for auditing Dianetics pretty much anywhere in the world, and give advice on setting up a Dianetics Counseling Group for the neighborhood.

You can even do a Dianetics extension course online.

This is the kind of thing that really makes the Internet special and uses it to its full potential - setting up a service like this that can help thousands of people with just a touch of the keyboard.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?