.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

There are so many heros around us, and so many good folks. I'm sick of reading newspapers and magazines and watching news on TV that just gives what's bad.

So this is a blog dedicated to good people everywhere.

And that's what I am going to feature here.

Here's an example.

I really respect film personalities who have integrity and chose films that are uplifting and create a good model for people watching them.

One person like that is Tom Hanks. No matter what he's in, it's great. I never have to worry whether I'll walk out of a film bumbed out if he's in it. I was kind of worried about him when he came out with "Catch Me if you Can" last year. Thought it was going to be a downer. Didn't want to see it. Then someone had the video and I had nothing else to do, so I wathced it and it was GREAT.

Another person who's like that is Spielberg. His films are always terrific. He has such high standards in his films. I've never been disappointed in one of them. I was so happy when he was honored at the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics, where he represented "the Arts" in the opening ceremonies. He totally earned that honor.

These are two guys who just don't compromise their personal integrity.

I think anyone would be happier if they just applied that as a standard.

Here's a great quote by L. Ron Hubbard about personal integrity I try to follow this as much as possible in life.

I'm happy to be sharing this with you!








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?